Bradley T. Neiman
Brad Neiman’s local government practice focuses upon representing special districts throughout Colorado in all aspects of their formation and operations to assist with the financing, construction, maintenance and administration of essential public services and facilities.
Educations and Honors
- J.D., Emory University School of Law, 2003
- B.B.A., Guizueta School of Business, Emory University, 2000
- Colorado Bar Association, Member
- Government Counsel Section and Real Estate Section of Colorado Bar Association, Member
- Georgia Bar Association, Member