Megan J. Murphy
Megan J. Murphy represents a variety of local government entities that are instrumental to the development of Colorado. During law school Ms. Murphy concentrated her studies on real estate law and was the Mel Friedmand Fellow in Real Estate Law. Prior to joining WBA, Ms. Murphy advised clients on all aspects of real estate including title and survey matters, acquisitions, dispositions, foreclosures, quiet title actions, easements and real estate financing.
Educations and Honors
- J.D. Saint Louis University School of Law, 2014, Magna Cum Laude
- B.A. Political Science, Colorado State University, 2010
- Denver Bar Association, Member
- Colorado Bar Association, Member
- Colorado Women’s Bar Association, Member