Ms. Fogg is an attorney at WBA. Her practice focuses on local government law where she represents clients in the areas of special districts, public infrastructure finance, and real estate development. Ms. Fogg brings to her practice prior experience as a special district attorney, as well as prior experience in the areas of corporate and securities law, land use, real estate, and local government law.
Outside of work, Allison enjoys spending time staying active outside, including skiing and running.
EDUCATION AND HONORS
- J.D./M.B.A. Stetson University College of Law
- William F. Blews Pro Bono Award
- Merhige National Environmental Negotiations Competition, Semifinalist
- B.A. Economics and International Affairs, Northeastern University; Cum Laude
- Colorado Bar Association, Member
- Colorado Woman’s Bar Association, Member