Jennifer C. Rogers
Ms. Rogers is attorney at WBA. Her practice focuses on local government law where she represents clients in the areas of special districts, public infrastructure finance, and real estate development. Ms. Rogers brings to her practice prior experience as a special district attorney, as well as experience representing national banking institutions in the areas of litigation, real estate, and mortgage finance.
Outside of work, Jennifer enjoys travel, fly-fishing, spending time in the mountains, cooking and time with friends and family.
Education and Honors
- J.D., University of Denver Sturm College of Law
- M.A., University of Louisiana
- B.S., University of Louisiana
- Colorado Bar Association, Member
- Denver Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member