Mr. Wagner is an attorney at WBA. His practice focuses on the representation of special districts and HOAs in collection actions, litigation, and foreclosures. Prior to joining WBA, Mr. Wagner practiced collections law, representing lenders in litigation involving debt recovery and creditor rights.
Outside of work, Jon can be found exploring the mountains with his wife, daughter, and pair of miniature Australian Shepherds.
EDUCATION AND HONORS
- J.D. University of Denver, Sturm College of Law; Corporate and Commercial Law Certificate
- Managing Editor, The Race to the Bottom Blog
- Managing Editor, Transportation Law Journal
- B.A. Political Science, University of Colorado
- Author, “Finding the Grievance in the Personal Grievance Exclusion,” University of Denver Law Review
- Colorado Bar Association, Member, Litigation Law Section