Kristin Bowers Tompkins
Ms. Tompkins is a shareholder at WBA. Ms. Tompkins specializes in local government law, public infrastructure, special districts, public finance, and commercial and real estate development. Ms. Tompkins has represented numerous residential, commercial and mixed use developments, providing advice concerning special taxing district financing. Prior to joining WBA, Ms. Tompkins gained experience in special district law, as well as homeowners’ association law.
Ms. Tompkins has moderated and presented at a number of seminars concerning the use of special taxing districts, legislative and ballot measures affecting public entities, and public infrastructure financing.
Outside of work, Kristin enjoys spending time with her husband, two daughters, and rescued lab.
Education and Honors
- J.D. University of Colorado School of Law, Boulder, CO
- B.A. English, Alfred University, Alfred, NY; Cum Laude
- Licensed to practice law in Colorado and Michigan
- Colorado Bar Association; Government Counsel, Construction Law, and Real Estate Law Sections
- Mile High Labrador Retriever Mission
- Past: Rocky Mountain Lab Rescue
- Past: Big Brothers Big Sisters of Colorado