Ms. Murphy is of counsel at WBA. Ms. Murphy represents all manner of special districts in support of residential, commercial, and mixed use projects from formation through build-out. Her special district expertise has been instrumental to the success of a number of green field, urban infill, and transit-oriented developments in Colorado of varying scales ranging from small to very large.
As a former municipal and urban renewal authority attorney, Ms. Murphy brings nuanced insights when negotiating public/private partnership agreements and joint funding agreements to meet the capital and operational needs of her clients.
Outside of work, Megan enjoys riding bicycles.
EDUCATION AND HONORS
- J.D. Saint Louis University School of Law; Magna Cum Laude
- Mel Friedman Fellow in Real Estate Law, Saint Louis University School of Law
- B.A. Political Science, Colorado State University
- Denver Bar Association, Member
- Colorado Bar Association, Member
- Colorado Women’s Bar Association, Member