Ms. Murphy is of counsel at WBA, and she is a member of the Firm’s residential, commercial, and special district practice groups. Ms. Murphy represents all manner of special districts in support of residential, commercial, and mixed use projects from formation through build-out. Her special district expertise has been instrumental to the success of a number of green field, urban infill, and transit-oriented developments in Colorado of varying scales ranging from small to very large.
As a former municipal and urban renewal authority attorney, Ms. Murphy brings nuanced insights to bear when negotiating public/private partnership agreements and joint funding agreements to meet the capital and operational needs of her clients.
Outside of work, Megan enjoys spending time with family, reading, and bowling.
EDUCATION AND HONORS
- J.D. Saint Louis University School of Law; Magna Cum Laude
- Mel Friedman Fellow in Real Estate Law, Saint Louis University School of Law
- B.A. Political Science, Colorado State University
- Denver Bar Association, Member
- Colorado Bar Association, Member
- Colorado Women’s Bar Association, Member