Ms. Murphy is an attorney at WBA. She primarily represents land developers and metropolitan districts from formation through build out and beyond. Prior to joining WBA, Ms. Murphy advised clients on all aspects of real estate including title and survey matters, acquisitions, dispositions, foreclosures, quiet title actions, easements, and real estate financing.
Outside of work, Megan enjoys spending time with family, reading, and bowling.
EDUCATION AND HONORS
- J.D. Saint Louis University School of Law; Magna Cum Laude
- Mel Friedman Fellow in Real Estate Law, Saint Louis University School of Law
- B.A. Political Science, Colorado State University
- Denver Bar Association, Member
- Colorado Bar Association, Member
- Colorado Women’s Bar Association, Member