Ms. Borne is an attorney at WBA. Her practice focuses on assisting land developers, homeowners, local government, and business entities in obtaining entitlements and managing commercial and residential development through final phases of occupancy. She also focuses on the purchase and sale of a range of real estate properties and entities, including resort development, affordable housing, subdivision improvement agreements, development agreements, leasing and all aspects of business transactions. Prior to joining WBA, she spent most of her career practicing in Eagle County.
Outside of work, Ruth enjoys spending time with her four children, traveling, hiking, and biking in Florida and Colorado..
EDUCATION AND HONORS
- J.D., Stetson University College of Law
- B.S., Energy Resource Management, San Jose State University
- Petroleum Land Management & Finance Certificate, Daniels College of Business, University of Denver
- Board Member, Vail Breast Cancer Awareness
- Supporter and Volunteer, E-f(ec) Education Foundation of Eagle County
- Licensed to practice law in Florida and Colorado
- Colorado Bar Association, Member
- Eagle County Business Women, Member
- Florida Bar Association, Member
- Cordillera Design Review Board, Former Member
- Eagle County Housing and Economic Development Executive Committee, Former Member
- Eagle County Transit Authority, Former Member
- Zelous Schools, Advisory Counsel