White Bear Ankele Tanaka & Waldron is seeking to add a dynamic and driven attorney to join our busy practice. We are a boutique law firm specializing in the representation of special districts (i.e. local governments) from organization to day-to-day operations. The ideal candidate would have 2-8 years’ experience in representing local governments or homeowners’ associations. Real estate experience also a plus.
Attorneys in our practice must be detail-oriented and self-motivated. Candidates should also be comfortable with frequent client interactions, able to independently manage tasks and deadlines, work well independently and as part of a team, be respectful of support staff, and aspire to be experts in our
WBA is a leader in our practice area and we pride ourselves in innovative problem-solving. We promote and respect a healthy work-life balance, and we are dedicated to creating a work environment that shows our employees that we value them. We take our work seriously, but not ourselves.
The firm offers a competitive benefits package, including:
- Firm paid employee health, dental, and vision.
- Firm paid short and long-term disability.
- Firm paid life insurance.
- Both Roth and Traditional 401(K) employee contribution programs.
- 5% annual firm contribution to 401(k).
- Bonus opportunities.
- Work from home opportunities.
- Flexible summer hour program.
- Sabbatical program after 5 years of continuous employment.
- Unlimited vacation time for attorneys meeting billing goals.
- 21 paid holidays, plus additional closures for firm-sponsored events.
- Additional birthday paid time off.
- Employee-led Social Committee.
Salary Range is $100,000-$170,000, depending on experience. Must reside in Colorado. Please send your resume and cover letter to Cristina Osga, Firm Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
White Bear Ankele Tanaka & Waldron is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of White Bear Ankele Tanaka & Waldron to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic under applicable law.