Blair M. Dickhoner
Blair M. Dickhoner is a shareholder at WBA. Mr. Dickhoner’s practice focuses on local government law where he represents clients in the areas of special districts, public infrastructure finance, and real estate development. He assists developers and property owners with the organization of special districts and provides ongoing general counsel services following their organization.
Outside of work, Blair enjoys spending time fly fishing, rafting, skiing, and travelling with his family.
Education and Honors
- J.D. Columbus School of Law at the Catholic University of America, Washington D.C.
- Editor, CommLaw Conspectus, Columbus School of Law, Washington D.C.
- Member, Environmental Law Moot Court Team, Columbus School of Law, Washington D.C.
- Master's in Urban and Regional Planning, University of Colorado, Denver, CO
- B.A. Zoology, Miami University, Oxford, OH
- "Who Gets the Spaghetti Dinner Money? Why Fire Protection Districts and Fire Departments Should Have a Unified Coexistence," Special District Association Newsletter
- "A Seat at The Bar: Have a ‘Night Out’ for the Legal Center," The Docket, Official Magazine of the Denver Bar Association
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Colorado
- Habitat for Humanity