Mr. Waldron is a shareholder at WBA. His practice focuses on local government law, and he serves as general counsel to local governments across the State of Colorado. Mr. Waldron advises clients on a wide range of local government matters including the formation and operation of special taxing districts, public improvement contracting, intergovernmental agreements, public meeting and open record laws, and election law. Mr. Waldron has represented local governments in the issuance and restructuring of hundreds of millions of dollars in general obligation and revenue debt.
Outside of work, Clint enjoys traveling with his family, backpacking, running and driving his 1947 John Deere Tractor.
EDUCATION AND HONORS
- J.D. Wake Forest University School of Law
- B.A. Criminal Justice, Weber State University; Summa Cum Laude
- Former Scoutmaster Boy Scouts of America
- Former Board Member Parker Jordan Metropolitan District
- Missionary, Lisbon, Portugal 1996-1998
- Eagle Scout
- Licensed to practice law in Colorado and *Idaho (*Inactive)
- Colorado Bar Association