Ms. Stutz is an attorney at WBA. Her practice focuses on the representation of special districts. She brings to her practice experience in corporate, commercial, and trademark law. Prior to joining WBA, Ms. Stutz spent three and a half years working as a legal research attorney and law clerk at the 18th Judicial District of Colorado.
Outside of work, Erin enjoys snowboarding, watching Packers and Broncos games, and hiking with her pug.
EDUCATION AND HONORS
- J.D., University of Denver, Sturm College of Law; Corporate and Commercial Law Certificate; Intellectual Property Law Certificate
- Managing Editor, Sports and Entertainment Law Journal
- B.S.B.A., Marketing, University of Colorado, Denver
- Douglas and Arapahoe Counties Mock Trial Volunteer
- Author, What’s in a Name? Rule 14a-8(1) and the Identification of Shareholder Proponents, University of Denver Law Review, May 2017
- Licensed to practice law in the State of Colorado and in Washington D.C.
- Colorado Bar Association, Member