George M. Rowley (Of Counsel)firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Rowley is of counsel attorney at WBA. His practice focuses on the formation and representation of special districts, public finance, real property transactions, public-private partnerships, construction bidding and contracting, elections, contract negotiations, cost-share agreements, statutory compliance, and TABOR compliance.
Outside of office, George enjoys spending time with family and in the outdoors.
Education and Honors
- J.D., J. Reuben Clark School of Law, Brigham Young University, Cum Laude
- Associate Editor, Brigham Young University Journal of Public Law
- B.A. History, Brigham Young University
- Presenter, Economic Development Tools, Colorado Municipal League Conference, 2018
- Co-author, CLE presentation, Special Districts in Colorado, January 2007
- Author, Liability for Peer to Peer Sexual Harassment Under Title IX, Brigham Young University Education and Law Journal, 1998-1999
- J. Reuben Clark Law Society
- Eagle Scout