Heather L. Hartung
Ms. Hartung is an attorney at WBA. Ms. Hartung’s practice at WBA focuses on the representation of HOAs and special districts throughout Colorado, with specific emphasis on debt recovery from delinquent owners. She has extensive transactional legal experience in the areas of community association law, real estate, and employment-based immigration, as well as litigation and collection experience representing home owners’ associations and special districts. She regularly provides classes on association and special district matters to board members and managers, and is a past-presenter at the Special District Association of Colorado Annual Conference and conferences for The Rocky Mountain and The Southern Colorado Chapters of the Community Association Institute.
Having gained an additional six years of paralegal experience prior to law school, Ms. Hartung knows the importance of prioritization and organization when it comes to obtaining desired results for clients.
Outside of work, Heather enjoys spending time traveling and practicing yoga.
Education and Honors
- J.D. University of Montana School of Law
- Paralegal Diploma, The Philadelphia Institute
- B.A. Political Science, Miami of Ohio
- Licensed to practice law in the State of Colorado and in the Commonwealth of Kentucky
- Colorado Bar Association
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Special District Association of Colorado
- Rocky Mountain Chapter of The Community Association Institute