Ms. Hartung is of counsel at WBA, and is a member of the Firm’s special district and HOA practice groups. Ms. Hartung has valuable and extensive experience representing special districts and homeowners’ associations in support of several of Colorado’s premier master planned communities. Her practice includes an emphasis on employing creative district and HOA governance structures, negotiating and drafting a wide array of agreements and other transactional documents, and providing critical board meeting guidance to her clients to help address challenging legal and operational issues facing large homeowner communities.
Outside of work, Heather enjoys traveling with her family and practicing yoga.
EDUCATION AND HONORS
- J.D. University of Montana School of Law
- Paralegal Diploma, The Philadelphia Institute
- B.A. Political Science, Miami of Ohio
- Licensed to practice law in the State of Colorado and and the Commonwealth of Kentucky
- Colorado Bar Association, Member
- Kentucky Bar Association, Member
- Special District Association of Colorado
- Rocky Mountain Chapter of The Community Association Institute, Member / Co-Chair of the Programming and Education Committee