Sean Allen (Of Counsel)email@example.com
Mr. Allen is an of counsel attorney of WBA. His practice focuses on the representation of special taxing districts in all aspects including formation, election, bond issues, public improvement financing, public contracting, construction, operations, and special taxing district administration. He represents numerous special taxing districts throughout the Denver and Colorado Springs metropolitan areas in their pre-development and development phases, and throughout the balance of their lifecycle. Mr. Allen is WBA’s special district election expert and represents numerous special districts.
Outside of work, Sean enjoys spending time being a part of a blended family with his children, wife and step-children. He also enjoys playing tennis.
Education and Honors
- J.D. University of Denver, Sturm College of Law
- Member, Transportation Law Review
- B.A. Economics, University of Colorado
- Co-author, CLE presentation, Special Districts in Colorado, January 2007
- Supporter/Volunteer, Judi’s House for Grieving Children and Families
- Supporter/Fund Raiser, Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure/Breast Cancer Awareness