Mr. Allen is of counsel at WBA. His practice focuses on the representation of special taxing districts in all aspects including formation, election, bond issues, public improvement financing, public contracting, construction, operations, and special taxing district administration. He represents numerous special taxing districts throughout the Denver and Colorado Springs metropolitan areas in their pre-development and development phases, and throughout the balance of their lifecycle. Mr. Allen is WBA’s special district election expert and represents numerous special districts.
Outside of work Sean enjoys spending time and being a part of a blended family with his wife, children and step-children. He is also an avid tennis player.
EDUCATION AND HONORS
- J.D. University of Denver, Sturm College of Law
- Member, Transportation Law Review
- B.A. Economics, University of Colorado
- Supporter, Judi’s House for Grieving Children and Families
- Supporter/Fund Raiser, Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure/Breast Cancer Awareness
- Co-author, CLE presentation, Special Districts in Colorado, January 2007