Zachary P. White
Mr. White is an attorney at WBA. He advises clients concerning the formation, use and ongoing operations of special taxing districts, other special-purpose public entities, and intergovernmental authorities. He also provides advice to WBA’s municipal clients on specific matters, including drafting of ordinances, policies and compliance with local government law.
Outside of work, Zachary enjoys spending time in the outdoors and with his family, skiing, and playing as much tennis as possible.
Education and Honors
- J.D. Phoenix School of Law; merit scholarship; special recognition for pro bono legal services
- Member, Pro Bono Committee, Phoenix School of Law
- J. Reuben Clark Law Society, Phoenix School of Law
- B.A. History, Brigham Young University
- Passed the Uniform Bar Exam
- Colorado Bar Association, Member
- Boy Scouts of America
- Missionary, Bilbao, Spain 2003-2005